Stress free. Simple. So much fun!
Not really what you think of when you have to move, right? Well, I can change that!
I can help with all phases of your move from packing up your home and presenting it in the best light possible for potential buyers, to unpacking and setting up your new home down to the last detail.
- Sprucing up your home for the sale – de-cluttering, adding a little zing, you name it!
- Sorting through contents of your home, providing guidance regarding what items to keep, sell, donate or dispose
- Coordinating charity pickups, furniture liquidation, trash removal, etc.
- Obtain measurements of furniture and provide detailed floor plans to help you determine what furniture you should keep and where it would look best in your new home
- On-site coordination and management of your move
- Unpacking moved items and organizing your home
- Providing guidance for design elements and renovations
Make your home stand out from the rest:
Let prospective buyers see the full potential of your home. I can help you de-clutter to highlight your home’s best features and allow any potential buyers to see all the possibilities your home has to offer.
Removing excess furniture, knick-knacks, and anything you no longer want or need, will make the house feel more spacious and will let buyers imagine themselves in it.
Clutter filled storage areas leave a bad impression on potential buyers. I can clean out your closets, basement, attic, and garage to make them feel larger, and show them off as assets.
I can help define each space and eliminate excess, rearrange furniture and use existing accessories to emphasize the mood of each room
It is easier to keep an organized home “show ready” for realtors, and you will be ahead of the game when the time comes to pack.
Start life organized in your new place:
Too often people move into their new place overwhelmed and exhausted, with no time to set up their home properly. I will carefully unpack your boxes and organize your home, so you can start enjoying it right away. I can work with you or unpack and organize for you. Arranging the kitchen, setting up your home office and ensuring you can find what you need from day one in your new space.